189 - Skilled Independent Visa
189 Skilled Independent Visa
One of the most widely used visas for medium- and long-term skilled occupations is type 189. This is a permanent residency visa that is dependent on points. It is not necessary for applicants to have a sponsoring employer or to be recommended by a State or Territory government. The 189 visa has fewer vocations accessible than the others in the skilled migration stream, but those who apply for it may have exclusive privileges that drive them to do so.
In reality, invitations to candidates who score 65 points or above have been issued often recently. The main requirements are that you be under 45 years old, have a skill evaluation of a designated vocation that is in the MLTSSL, and have a minimum score of 65 points.
As mentioned, there are not many requirements to apply for 189 visa Australia.
- The main requirements are that you be under 45 years old,
- Have a skill evaluation of a nominated vocation that is in the MLTSSL, and have a minimum score of 65 points.
- In reality, invitations to candidates who score 65 points or above have been issued often recently.
- You can provide evidence of at least proficient English, although proficient and outstanding English test results will be given more weight.
Recent Invitation Round on 8th December 2022
How can IIA help?
In every step of the General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa application procedure, IIA (Immigration & Investment Advisory) Lawyers has extensive knowledge. We can help with all facets of the application and provide guidance on any potential issues with:
- Before recommending you to move forward with a visa application, IIA will conduct an eligibility evaluation.
- Selecting the proper ANZSCO code and submitting skills assessments
- Acquiring documentation to prove job experience or familial links might be challenging.
- Your point total will be impacted by approaching deadlines such document expiration dates or age restrictions. We effectively prepare your application so that it may be filed for a visa as soon as feasible.
With your Australian visa or appeal, our team of skilled immigration attorneys and migration agents looks forward to helping you.