Intra Company Transfer (ICT)
Intra-Company Transferee Pathway
With the help of this work permit, international company owners may set up a Canadian subsidiary, secure an ICT work visa and a provincial nomination certificate, and come to Canada. The applicant’s spouse and children may apply for a work permit or visiting visa to go to Canada with the applicant once the applicant has secured an ICT work permit.
Depending on the individual immigration application, the applicant or their spouse can file a Federal Permanent Residence application through Express Entry or a provincial nomination after being in Canada or having worked there for a while. With ICT, you will be able to land in Canada within 2-3 months of application submission.
- For its Canadian activities, the corporation must have physical facilities in its home nation.
- To run its commercial activities in Canada, the parent firm must be financially stable and have ample resources.
- The applicant for an ICT Work Permit must have worked for the parent firm for at least 12 months straight in the three years prior to the application’s submission.
- A detailed business strategy detailing how the company will fill the new positions should be provided.
- The firm must be sure that it is anticipated to do business, lead to the creation of jobs, and support economic growth through its Canadian activities before transferring a seeking application.