190 - Skilled Nominated Visa
For skilled workers and their family members who are sponsored by a state, including their spouse/defacto partner and children, the Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated visa is a form of permanent residency visa.
In contrast to the subclass 189, this visa necessitates that a candidate submit an expression of interest with a particular state chosen, meet all requirements for their employment (for the state in question), and provide any necessary documentation.
To increase your options, you may also make “any state” your default setting.
Each state manages its own state nomination process, and they all do it in slightly different ways.
A 190 visa may be requested if:
- An Australian state or territory has nominated you.
- You are invited to apply for the 190 visa.
- This visa enables those whose line of work is on either the Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) or the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) (STSOL).
- You are a young person (under 45).
- On the scoreboard, you obtained a minimum score of 65.
- You have been nominated in one of the professions on the occupation list. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skill-occupation-list
How can IIA help?
In every step of the General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa application procedure, IIA (Immigration & Investment Advisory) Lawyers has extensive knowledge. We can help with all facets of the application and provide guidance on any potential issues with:
- Before recommending you to move forward with a visa application, IIA will conduct an eligibility evaluation.
- Selecting the proper ANZSCO code and submitting skills assessments
- Acquiring documentation to prove job experience or familial links might be challenging.
- Your point total will be impacted by approaching deadlines such document expiration dates or age restrictions. We effectively prepare your application so that it may be filed for a visa as soon as feasible.
With your Australian visa or appeal, our team of skilled immigration attorneys and migration agents looks forward to helping you.