BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration Pathway
British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration (BC PNP) Pathway
This stream of the B.C. Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) offers a mechanism for eligible entrepreneurs who can maintain innovation and economic growth in the Province to come to Canada and reside in B.C.
Regional Entrepreneur Immigration Pilot Program.
The main objective of this Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot (EI – Regional Pilot) is to encourage entrepreneurs to create enterprises in local areas. This will support local communities’ needs for economic growth and encourage investment outside of cities.
In order to qualify Base Stream, you must:
- own a personal wealth of at least $600,000 CAD
- Express your knowledge in management and/or business.
- possess lawful immigration status in Canada or be eligible for it
- possess rudimentary language skills in either English or French that are on par with Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4 or above
- Create a qualifying new business or buy and develop an existing firm. You should also have been legally admitted to the nation where you are currently residing.
- should contribute at least $200 000 CAD to the company
- Create at least one new full-time position in the company for a Canadian or permanent resident.
In order to qualify EI Regional Pilot, you must:
- establish an eligible new business aligned with the priorities of the referring community
- show business and/or management experience
- have a personal net worth of at least CAD$300,000
- make an eligible personal investment of at least CAD$100,000 in the business
- create at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- demonstrate a minimum language proficiency of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4
- have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- have been lawfully admitted in the country where you currently live