Business Entreprenuer Visa Pathway
Canada ICT Work Visa
Canada is a well-developed country where a good lifestyle and a high-quality education system are affordable. The intra company transfer work visa requires the applicant to be sent to Canada as an executive to set up a subsidiary for a parent company outside of Canada, thus obtaining a work visa. The spouse can work in the local area as well.
Time to citizenship
144 countries and regions
33rd in the world
No residency requirements
No worldwide taxation or inheritance tax
Citizenship program launched in 2013
To apply for a Canada ICT work visa, you need to satisfy following business requirements:
1. Having at least 1-year experience at vice president level and above or as the director of a core business department in the parent company 3 years prior to application. The position is level 3 or above in enterprise architecture.
2. The parent company:
(1) More than 15 full-time employees.
(2) Has established more than 3 years with actual turnover at a required amount; or
(3) Has established more than 5 years with actual turnover at a requirement amount.
3. Open a bank account for the subsidiary and make a deposit at a required amount prior submitting the application.